tisdag 8 mars 2016

Some of our English Poems

Dance

Dance is my life.
Dance is my everything.
It´s so funny.
Dance makes me happy in a rainy day.
I love to stand on the stage.
And dance like there is no tomorrow.

Dance is my life!<3

Cassandra




We are all people

You have that
I like that

You like brown
I like black

Your skin is light
My hair is dark

You like maths
I like art

But it doesn´t mattter

WE ARE ALL PEOPLE!

Jacob




My english poem will be about my sportsbreak in Tänndalen.


The sportbreak

I long for a week of skiing
The mountains are high
The snow is deep
The skitracks are hard and fast
The skislopes are glitering
The sky is blue
The hot chocolate is tasty
The buns are newly baked 

Oh I love the sportbreak


ERIK GUSTAFSSON




Rainbow

Red is a nice colour
Orange is like fire
Yellow is like the sun
Green is like grass
Blue is my favourite colour 
Purple is my sisters favourite colour!
Black is like the DARK!!!

ISABELLE LARSEN LINDQVIST




Milk

Milk is good.
It is like a white drink,
but my mum says somthing else.
Milk can get you god skeleton, strong teeth and a happy smile.

Thanks for listening
noa gent




My poem


Love is like a bird.
Suddenly it can fly away from you
and may never come back. 


William (=


Hockey

At the beginning of the season I'm excited to start playing hockey again.
I love the speed, teammates and to score of course.
I even love the pain.


To have hockey as my job thats my dream.
To be defender in Chicago blackhawks would be the cherry on the cream.

Edvin














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar